USA Today Bestselling author Emily Minton is a Kentucky native. She is proud to call the Bluegrass State home. She claims she bleeds blue–Wildcat Blue! She has been married to her husband, David, for over twenty years. They share two wonderful children.
Emily loves to read and has more books on her Kindle than most people could read in a lifetime, but she intends to read every single one. She has published nine books, but there are many more floating around in her head. She hopes to get them all on paper before long. She loves sharing her dreams with her readers.
1. Emily loves historical romance. In fact, for every contemporary romance on her kindle, there are ten historical romances.
2. Her favorite food is frozen pizza.
3. Emily is completely and totally in Love/Lust with Jason Momoa.
4. She loves to go to the lake, but she is absolutely horrified of getting in the water.
5. She never goes anywhere without her kindle, not even church.
6. Emily hates to text.. hates it, but she can talk on the phone for hours.
7. She has two dogs that are both named after South Park characters.
8. Emily’s favorite song is The Ballad of Curtis Loew by Lynyrd Skynyrd, because her Daddy sung it to her when she was a little girl.
9. She still cries every time she watches ET.
10. Emily has a cat named Conway Kitty.